mercredi 24 novembre 2010

Laurent Coq

From Live at Duc des Lombards, with David el Malek and Olivier Zanot
Act up
Piece for 2 saxophones and piano.
Act up - Solo 1
Still incomplete, but…

From At Barloyd's (2018)
Social Call
A fantastic version of one of my favorite standards (leadsheet and transcription of Gigi Gryce's version is here !)

2 commentaires:

  1. Amazing work on these transcriptions ! I was surprised to see a bar of 3 on Social call. Not that I don't drob beats, but I just didn't recall droping one on that one. I went back and checked and realized you might have drop one yourself ! On bar 56, what you wrote on beat 1 actually comes on 2.
    Again, congratulation on this amazing work and thank you transcribing my playing. I feel very grateful.
    All the best,
    Laurent

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hum, you're absolutely right, I remember having trouble with the timing of this section ! I'll correct this.
    Thanks for your attention, the kind words and your presence here !
    Vincent.

    RépondreSupprimer